Wed, Apr 06|
Spring Event: Hot Topics & Trends
Get together with MNACE colleagues to discuss key topics for today's professionals.
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2022, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
About the event
We are excited to see you at our Spring Roundtable event, April 6, 11:30am-12:30pm.
Join us for great conversation with colleagues as we deep dive into the following topics:
- It’s Not What You Know—It’s Who You Know (The myths AND the facts behind this often-repeated phrase)
- The Reality of Working Remote—What do Employers REALLY Think and Want!
- Soft Skills—Be confident without being arrogant; The new workforce etiquette (and expectations) for Gen Z’s
Our hour together will include:
- An introduction of the current MNACE Board
- Our new website and logo reveal
- New By-laws introduction (to be voted on at our summer meeting)
- Contribution of ideas for our summer kick-off.
- Engaging in the topics listed above
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose their own topic and engage in lively conversation.